|Riya Sen Quick Information|
|height||5 feet 1 inch|
|Date of birth||24 January 1981|
|Husband or wife||Shivam Tiwari|
Riya Sen is an Indian actress and model, known for her work in films such as Style (2001), chime beats (2003), Ananthabhadram (2005), continuation (2005), boat sank (2011), tere mere pheres (2011), and dark chocolate (2016). He has acted in films made in several languages including Hindi, Bengali, Tamil, Malayalam, English, Telugu and Odia. He has been featured on the cover of several magazines including Femina, Announcement, man’s world, Festival clothing, Common senseas well as the Indian version of allie, ProverbAnd cosmopolitan,
name at birth
Riya Dev Verma
Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Riya had completed her schooling Loreto House, a Catholic school for girls in Kolkata. After graduating high school, she was involved in Rani Birla Girls CollegeAn undergraduate arts college, also in Kolkata.
Thereafter, he studied at the Mumbai campus of Mumbai. National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT)An autonomous institute that offers courses in Fashion, Designing, Technology and Management.
- father – Bharat Dev Varma (Member of the royal family of the northeastern Indian state of Tripura)
- Mother – Moon Moon Sen (Former actress, politician, Member of the Lower House of the Parliament of India from May 2014 to May 2019, representing the constituency of Bankura, West Bengal)
- siblings Raima Sen (Older Sister) (Actress)
- other Suchitra Sen (born Roma Dasgupta) (Maternal Grandmother) (Actress, Padma Shri Awardee) (d. January 17, 2014), Dibanath Sen (Maternal Grandfather) (d. 1970), Ila Devi (Paternal Grandmother) (Princess of the former princely state of Cooch Behar), Ramendra Kishore Dev Varma (Paternal Grandfather) (of Tripura Member of the Royal Family), Gayatri Devi (Paternal Grandmother) (third Maharani (Queen) wife of the former princely state of Jaipur, 1940 to 1949) (d. 29 July 2009), Indira Devi (born Indira Raje) (Paternal Great Grandmother ) (Princess of the former princely state of Baroda) (d. 6 September 1968), Sayajirao Gaikwad III (born Mr. Gopalrao Gaekwad) (Paternal Great Grandfather) (Maharaja (King) from Baroda State from 1875 to 1939) (d. 6 February, 1939), Adinath Sen (Maternal Great-Grandfather) (Businessman), Dinanath Sen (Maternal Great Grandfather) (Diwan/Minister of the Maharaja of Tripura), Korunamay Dasgupta (Maternal Great-Grandfather) (School Headmaster), Rajinikanth Sen (Maternal Great Grandfather) (Poet ), Devika Devi (Paternal A) unt), Bhim Dev Varma (Paternal Uncle) (d. 2002)
5 feet 1 inch or 155 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
lover / spouse
Riya has dated –
- Ashmit Patel (2004-2006)
- Shivam Tiwari (2017-Present) – Riya married her longtime boyfriend Shivam Tiwari in a private Bengali Hindu ceremony in August 2017.
Caste / Ethnicity
- small frame
- center parted, shoulder length, wavy hair
- glowing face
Rhea has been featured in print/TV commercials for several brands, including –
- Colgate Toothpaste
- Dabur Vatika
- Cadbury Dairy Milk
- Nirma Lime Fresh Soap
- Lakme Cosmetics
- Keo Karpin Body Oil
- close-up toothpaste
In 2006, he was appointed the brand ambassador of soft drinks, Limca,
Riya Sen Facts
- Both Riya and her elder sister Raima use their mother’s surname ‘Sen’ as their on-screen/stage surname. In official documents, however, both of them are registered with the surname ‘Dev Varma’, the family name of their father.
- a former student in National Institute of Fashion TechnologyShe is known for designing most of the clothes she wears in movies and TV commercials. She also designs jewelry as a hobby.
- She is a trained Kathak (one of the 8 major forms of Indian classical dance) artist, has taken kickboxing lessons, and has also completed one of 5 levels of training in belly dancing.
- In November 2003, during world children’s weekshe had performed in charity McDonald’s India To raise funds for pediatric eye care.
- During the shooting of the 2005 comedy film marriage number 1 In France, he was accidentally crushed by a stuntman’s motorcycle. Although she was unconscious for a while, she was not seriously injured.
- In September 2007, he was ranked 9th. Femina Magazine’s list of the ’50 Most Beautiful Women’. The following year, she was a jury member in the final. Mr India competition.
Featured image by Riya Sen / Instagram