|Sajjad Gharibi Quick Information|
|height||6 feet 2 inches|
|Date of birth||December 19, 1991|
|eye color||dark brown|
Sajjad Garibi is an Iranian weightlifter, bodybuilder and mixed martial artist who first came into limelight on Instagram, where he shared photos and videos of him punching concrete walls, ripping melons, pulling cars and metal could be seen bowing down. His massive physique, which he frequently flaunts, has earned him over 650k followers on the platform.
name at birth
Iranian Hulk, Persian Hercules
Ahvaz, Khuzestan, Iran
Sajjad, after graduating high school, had joined Islamic Azad University, a private university system headquartered in Tehran. he had earned Bachelor of Commerce Degree from the branch of the University at Bushehr.
Weightlifter, Bodybuilder, Mixed Martial Artist
6 feet 2 inches or 188 cm
177 kg or 390 lbs
Caste / Ethnicity
He is of Iranian origin.
- giant frame
- ever changing hairstyle
- sport a thick beard
Sajjad Garibi Facts
- It is often claimed on the internet that Sajjad photoshopped his pictures for Instagram and in fact he is nowhere near as strong as people think him to be. Many netizens have also often claimed that he is flabby with small muscles which means that he is highly unsuitable for a career in wrestling or mixed martial arts. However, there is no real evidence of any manipulation on his part, and all the image analysis done by YouTubers is not solid enough evidence to dismiss Sajjad’s physique.
- With over half a million followers on Instagram, her popularity has led her to be offered roles in Iranian films, some of which she has accepted.
- In 2016, he offered to participate in the fight against atrocities perpetrated by the global terrorist organization ISIS (Islamic State of Iraq and Syria) in Syria.
- In 2019, he made his mixed martial arts debut with a Brazilian opponent in the ring. This was followed by American professional mixed martial artist and UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship) star Brian Ortega challenged him to a fight and he accepted. Despite weighing about 240 pounds less than Sajjad, Brian claimed that he would destroy his opponent.
- This mouth-watering contest had to be cancelled, though Sajjad accepted a match against British actor, bodybuilder and personal trainer Martin Ford, who stands 6ft 8 tall and weighs around 145kg. The match between the two giants was scheduled for April 2, 2022 at an event held in London Konfrontakja sztuk waki (KSW), the leading mixed martial arts organization in Poland and one of the leading mixed martial arts promotions in Europe.
- The fight has already been termed by netizens as a fight between the ‘world’s scariest men’. Sajjad took to the field for the match in an Instagram video where he said that he would treat the match as a matter of personal pride. Martin responded to the video by saying that he would prepare for the match by pushing himself through the ‘most vigorous fighting camp ever’.
Featured image by Sajjad Gharibi / Instagram