|Salma Abu-Dif Quick Info|
|height||5 feet 3¾ inches|
|Date of birth||2 February 1993|
|eye color||dark brown|
Salma Abu-Dif Egyptian model and actor. She started her career as a model and then appeared in many shows and movies such as sheikh jackson, Halawet El Donia: Life is Beautiful., we have more comments, la tofe al shamso, al-asliyin, except me, Haddouta MoraesAnd Telat Rohi (Drop Dead Diva), In addition, Salma has appeared on the covers of magazines such as Abu-Dif the trend as well as featured in magazines Harper’s Bazaar Arab And love magazine,
name at birth
Salma Abu-Dif enrolled Mishra International UniversityA private research university in Egypt, and holds a bachelor’s degree in mass communication.
Salma Abu-Dif is signed with Next Management Milano.
5 feet 3¾ inches or 162 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Caste / Ethnicity
Salma Abu-Dif Favorite Things
Source , the trend
Facts of Salma Abu-Dif
- She grew up in Egypt.
- She initially dreamed of becoming a television presenter.
- Salma Abu-Dif has revealed that she was rejected by many modeling agencies because of her height.
- Her 2017 drama film. was cast as sherin sheikh jackson, The film revolves around an Islamic cleric who chooses to dress up as Michael Jackson and is thrown in a tailspin in the wake of the singer’s death.
- during an interview with the trendSalma Abu-Dif was asked about her dream role and she said, “Many come to mind, but I would love to work with a girl with psychological issues, a spy, a warrior, or a rockstar.”
- She likes to eat spicy food.
Featured image by Salma Abu-Deeef/Instagram