|Sangram Singh Quick Information|
|height||6 feet 1 inch|
|Date of birth||21 July 1985|
Sangram Singh is an Indian wrestler, actor, motivational speaker, philanthropist and health guru, known for winning Commonwealth Heavyweight Championship in both 2015 and 2016. He also won the ‘Gold’ medal in 2006 Johnny Ritz Big-5 Wrestling Championship (Open Championship) and 2007 All India Open Wrestling Competition, He has also participated in the reality TV show Survivor India (2012), bigg boss 7 (2013), and Nach Baliye 7 (2015).
name at birth
Maina, Rohtak, Haryana, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Wrestler, Actor, Motivational Speaker, Philanthropist, Health Guru
- father Umed Singh (Ex-Serviceman in Indian Army)
- Mother – Ramodevi Singh
- siblings – He has a brother and a sister.
6 feet 1 inch or 185.5 cm
83 kg or 183 lbs
girlfriend / spouse
Sangram has dated –
- Payal Rohatgi (2011-Present) – Sangram started dating Indian actress and reality TV personality Payal Rohatgi in 2011, when they met on the sets. Survivor IndiaIndian version of Swedish reality TV game show Expedition Robinson, The couple got engaged on February 27, 2014 in a ceremony held in Ahmedabad. In March 2022, Sangram had announced that they would get married in July 2022.
Caste / Ethnicity
- toned physique
- short cut, side parted hair
- friendly smile
- often have a light stubble or a thick beard
Sangram Singh Facts
- Sangram, for the first 8 years of his life, was confined to a wheelchair as he suffered from rheumatoid arthritis. He battled the disorder through yoga and naturopathy and had made a full recovery by the time he was a teenager.
- In the late 1990s, he had joined Delhi Police and won the ‘Bronze’ medal for the organization All India Police Games in 2005.
- In April 2015, he and his fiancée Payal Rohatgi had an affair. Nach Baliye 77th edition of the popular competitive dance-based reality TV show Nach Baliye, They were the 5th team to be eliminated in the 13-team competition.
- The couple had also served as brand ambassadors for a New Delhi-based NGO international human rights organization (IHRO) and were part of Conscious India for health and education Campaign.
- In mid-2010, Sangram bought the rights to make a biopic on the life of legendary wrestler KD Jadhav, who won the first one. Olympic Medal for independent India in 1952.
- A philanthropist, he has been associated with several charitable organizations across India and is said to have taken on the responsibility of educating over 150 underprivileged and/or orphaned children. He has also dedicated all his organs to charity.
- In March 2016, they launched their sportswear range SGXBSangramSingh in Delhi FDCI (Fashion Design Council of India). In the same year, a chapter of his life journey was included in Hindi textbooks for children studying in 7th standard.
- Feather international yoga day 2016He was invited by the Government of India Ayush (Ayurveda, Yoga, Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, Sowa-Rigpa and Homeopathy) Ministry and NDMC (New Delhi Municipal Council) as the Guest of Honor for inspiring youth by sharing their life story and talking about the benefits of Yoga.
Featured image by Sangram Singh / Instagram