Selim Amallah is a Moroccan professional association soccer player who plays as a midfielder for Belgian First Division A club Standard Liège. Despite being born in Belgium. Selim competes in international competitions representing Morocco, the country of his ancestors. Liège’s jersey number is 19. Selim made his international debut on 15 November 2019 against Mauritania in the African Cup of Nations.
|Full Name||Selim Amallah|
|date of birth and age||15 November 1996 (age 25)|
|birth place||Hautres, Belgium|
|marital status||yet to update|
|hometown and country||Hautres, Belgium|
|height||1.86 m (6 ft 1 in)|
Selim Amallah Biography
Selim Amallah, an ex-Mooscron footballer, was born Scorpio on November 15, 1996, in Hotrague, Belgium. His parents came to Belgium in search of better prospects, although the timing was unusual. The 25-year-old has Moroccan ancestry, however, since he was born in Belgium, making him a dual citizen of both countries.
Talking about his family details are still a mystery as he has never revealed them anywhere. Apart from this there is nothing to say in his case. Apart from this, he enjoys traveling to new places.
Selim Amallah height, weight
The Standard Liège midfielder has a strong-cut physical frame and stands at 6 feet 1 inch tall. He often goes to the gym to maintain his figure by looking at his Instagram pictures. As a result, he weighs around 75 kilos. In addition, the athlete has short black hair and a beard on his face.
- On 12 December 2019, Amla scored Standard Liège’s second goal to put the club ahead of Premier League club Arsenal in the Europa League group stage; However, Arsenal scored twice in the last 12 minutes to secure a 2–2 draw. He scored three days later in Standard’s 1–1 draw with former club and rivals Anderlecht.
- Amallah scored twice from the penalty spot in a UEFA Europa League play-off match against Fehrvar on 1 October 2020, helping secure a 3–1 win and qualification to the group stage. In November 2020, he received the Belgian Lion Award, which is given to the best player of Arab origin currently playing in Belgium. He replaced his compatriot Mehdi Karsela, who had won the previous two editions.
- On 13 March 2021, he scored the game-winning goal as Standard defeated Eupen to advance to the Belgian Cup final. Amlah started the 2022 World Cup match against Croatia on 23 November 2022, having not played a single match in the Belgian league due to a contract dispute with the club.
- Amallah is of Moroccan and Italian descent and was born in Belgium. He chose to represent Morocco at international level, making his competitive debut on 15 November 2019 in a 0–0 draw with Mauritania in a qualification match for the 2022 Africa Cup of Nations.
- He scored his first goal for the Atlas Lions against Senegal on October 9, 2020 after being set up by Achraf Hakimi. He then helped Morocco win 3–1 in the 71st minute with Youssef An-Nesri’s goal.
- He was named in Morocco’s 23-man squad for the 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar on 10 November 2022.
Selim Amallah net worth
He earns most of his money from his football profession. To date, he has played many national team and club matches, earning bonuses and currency. When he signed for Standard Lease, he reportedly received an annual salary of £334,200, making him one of the team’s top 12 highest-paid players. The special thing is that he earns £6,600 every week. The website discovered her net worth is estimated to be $1 million.
Salim has several sponsorship and endorsement partnerships with well-known brands such as Nike, which contribute to his income.
Selim Amallah girlfriend, dating
The skilful player Salim Amallah is reported to be single and unmarried. His reclusive personality has kept him away from the limelight. He prefers to keep things a secret when it comes to his romantic relationships. Most importantly, there is no evidence of his hanging out with his partner or girlfriend anywhere till date, so he is considered to be single and unmarried.
Awards and Achievement
- Moosecrown Player of the Year: 2019
- Belgian Lion Award: 2020