|Seo Eun-soo Quick Info|
|height||5 feet 7 inches|
|Date of birth||2 March 1994|
|eye color||dark brown|
Seo Eun-soo is a South Korean actress and model, best known for her role as Seo Ji-soo In my golden lifeRyu Mi Rai Inn duelBak Seung-e / Bak Seung-ah In smile has left your eyesand choi yo na in Missing: The Other Side,
name at birth
Busan, South Korea
Eun-soo graduated with a degree in acting Korea National University of Arts,
Seo Eun-soo is represented by A-Man Project.
5 feet 7 inches or 170 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Caste / Ethnicity
She is of South Korean descent.
- plump cheeks
- almond shaped eyes
She has appeared in commercials for various brands including Bayer Korea,
Seo Eun-soo Facts
- She was born and raised in Busan.
- Eun-soo made his first appearance as Lee Hong-dan in the TV show don’t you dare dream in 2016. Later, in 2018, she was cast in her first feature film titled youth poetry As Hee Kyung.
- Over the years, he has been cast in many famous shows like Missing: The Other Side, eighteen class, Hotel del Luna, smile has left your eyes, Dr. RomanticAnd don’t you dare dream,
- She has won several awards through the years such as the Asia Artist Awards for “Rising Star Award” and the Korea Drama Awards for “Best New Actress”. my golden life,
- One of the first posts that Eun-soo uploaded to her Instagram account was on January 25, 2015.
Seo Eun-soo / Instagram . featured image by