|Shane Warne Quick Info|
|Date of birth||13 September 1969|
Shane Warne is an Australian cricket commentator and former cricketer who is regarded as one of the best spin bowlers of all time. He played for the Australian national team from 1992 to 2007. He has more than 4 million followers on Twitter and more than 2 million followers on Instagram.
name at birth
Shane Keith Warne
warne, spin king, warney
Upper Ferntree Alley, Victoria, Australia
Former Cricketer, Cricket Commentator
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, Shane’s net worth was $50 million.
right hand leg brake
6 feet or 183 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
girlfriend / spouse
Shane has dated –
- Simone Callahan (1992-2005; 2007) – Shane and Simone Callahan exchanged wedding vows on September 1, 1995. The couple are parents to daughters Brooke Warne and Summer Warne as well as son Jackson Warne. However, the pair announced their divorce in 2005. Later, the estranged couple reunited for only a few months in 2007.
- donna wright (2000)
- Angela Gallagher (2003)
- Kerry Collymore (2005)
- Laura Sayers (2005)
- Gemma Hale (2005)
- Rebecca Weiden (2005)
- jerry hall (2005)
- Julia Reynolds (2005)
- Emma Kearney (2006)
- Lisa Ramsden
- Neroli Meadows
- Elizabeth Hurley (2010-2013) – Shane was engaged from 2011 until his separation from Elizabeth Hurley in 2013.
- emily sears (2017)
Caste / Ethnicity
He has German ancestry on his mother’s side.
He has heterochromia, due to which he has one eye ‘blue’ and the other ‘green’.
Shane Warne Facts
- Many of his marital infidelities were the subject of songs such as: Shane Warne Song (2003) by Kevin Bloody Wilson and Shane Warne (2008) by Paul Kelly.
- Shane bowled his first ball against the English team in their first Ashes Test series on 4 June 1993 and dismissed Mike Gatting with a brilliant spin delivery that became immortal as the ‘Ball of the Century’.
- According to him, Sachin Tendulkar (Ind) and Brian Lara (West Indies) are the greatest batsmen they have ever bowled against.
Featured image by Tourism Victoria from Australia / wikimedia /CC BY 2.0