|Tara Imad Quick Info|
|height||5 feet 10 inches|
|Date of birth||11 May 1993|
|eye color||dark brown|
Tara Imdi is an Egyptian actress and model who started her career at a young age. He has been cast in many shows and movies including Davar Hob: Circles of Love, good and rich, Lamy L’Otto, unknown sweet potato seller, Al-Haram Al-Rabey, blue elephant 2, 122, Babylonian Garden, Moses, prevent, aladdin, Why do we fall in love again? (W Neb Tani Leigh), Diamond dust, Al-Khurog and Al-Nasso, el quessonAnd Mahila Madi House, In addition, Tara Imad has appeared on the covers of over 50 magazines in Egypt, Lebanon, Montenegro, France and Italy.
name at birth
Tara Imad attended the Department of Applied Arts and Science German University in Cairo With all . studied at Port Said Language School In Zamalek, Egypt.
Tara Imad is signed with –
- metro model
- Life Model Management – Dubai
5 feet 10 inches or 178 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Caste / Ethnicity
Tara Imad is of Egyptian ancestry on her father’s side and Montenegrin roots on her mother’s side.
8.5 (US) or 6 (UK) or 39 (EU)
Tara Imad has done support work for those who like Mobako Cottonse.t.c.
Tara Imad Facts
- She was around 14 years old when she did her first photoshoot. The shoot was with a Lebanese magazine lalina Which further leads to their first runway show.
- Tara Imad started acting at the age of 15.
- In 2010, she became Miss Teen Egypt and then entered the Miss Global Teen pageant in Brazil in the same year.
- Her journey ended as the first runner-up in the Miss Global teen pageant and was given the title of “Teen Queen of Africa”.
- Tara Imad appeared as Mermaid in 2019 drama horror mystery crime thriller film blue elephant 2The sequel to the 2014 box office hit blue elephant, The film stars Karim Abdel Aziz, Nelly Karim, Hend Sabri and Sherin Reda.
- He has graced the cover of several magazines including emirates women, identity, insight, puzzleAnd ale oriental,
- Tara Imad is associated with the Help From Your Heart Foundation which distributes donations to families and children in orphanages in Cairo.
Featured image by Tara Imad / Instagram