|Tony Danza Quick Info|
|height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Date of birth||21 April 1951|
|eye color||dark brown|
Tony Danza is an American actor, voice actor, television personality, tap-dancer, boxer, director, producer and teacher. He is best known for television roles such as Tony Banta in the sitcom the cabTony Misselli in the sitcom Who is the owner?Tommy Silva in the legal drama series PracticeJoe Celano in the legal drama series family LawTony Caruso Sr. in the comedy-drama murder-mystery series the good copand Fred de Cordova in the comedy-drama series There is… Johnny!, Tony Danza has also been cast in several films including i’m from hollywood, The Nail: The Story of Joy Nardone, thunder, crash, meet wally sparks, Don Jon, murder can hurt you, Dead and Alive: The Race for Gus Fares, stolen christmasAnd Garbage Picking Field Goal Kicking Philadelphia Phenomenon,
name at birth
Anthony Salvatore Idanza
Tony Danza, “Brooklyn” Tony Danza, The Brooklyn Brawler, The Brooklyn Bomber
Brooklyn, New York City, New York, United States
New York City, New York, United States
Tony Danza studied in Malvern Senior High School and graduated in 1969. He later completed his bachelor’s degree in history in 1972 Dubuque UniversityIn which he participated on a wrestling scholarship.
Actor, Voice Actor, Television Personality, Tap-dancer, Boxer, Director, Producer, Teacher
- father – Matty Anthony Idanza (1920-1983) (worked as a garbage collector in Brooklyn)
- Mother – Anne Camissa (1925–1993) (bookkeeper)
- siblings – Matty Jr. (Younger Brother) (Los Angeles restaurant owner)
- other – Antonio Idanza (Paternal Grandfather), Jenny / Grazia di Stefano (Paternal Grandmother), Anthony / Tony Camissa / Camissa (Maternal Grandfather), Anna / Antonina Tumbarello (Maternal Grandmother)
Tony Danza is reprized by Farah Films & Management, Production Company, Brentwood, California, United States.
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, his net worth was $40 million.
5 feet 9 inches or 175 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
girlfriend / spouse
Tony Danza has dated –
- Marilu Heiner – It is rumored that he had an affair with actor, producer, radio host, singer, podcaster and writer Marilu Heiner in the past.
- Karen Carpenter – He was once romantically involved with singer and drummer Karen Carpenter.
- Ronda Yomani (1970-1974) – Tony Danza and Rhonda Yeoman were married between 1970 and 1974. They have 2 children – Marc Anthony Danza (b. 1971) and Gina Danza (b. 1983). Gina was born during a reconciliation but the two eventually parted ways.
- morgan fairchild (1978) – She worked with actor Morgan Fairchild in 1978.
- Tracy Robinson (1986-2006) – He married Tracy Robinson in 1986 and they are parents to 2 daughters – Katherine Danza (b. 1987) and Emily Danza (b. 1993). Tracy and Tony separated in 2006 and filed for divorce on March 10, 2011. The divorce was finalized on February 6, 2013.
- Andrea Michelucci – He started going out with Andrea Michelucci in 2008.
Caste / Ethnicity
Tony Danza is of Italian (including Sicilian) descent.
salt and pepper
- strong brooklyn accent
- A “Keep Punching” Boxing Gloves Tattoo On His Right Shoulder
- Robert Crumb’s “Keep On Truckin'” character tattooed on his upper right arm
Tony Danza appeared in a TV commercial 10-10-321 in 1998.
Tony Danza Facts
- He lived with his family in East New York, Brooklyn until the age of 14. He later shifted to Malvern, New York on Long Island.
- From 1978 to 1983, Tony Danza appeared as Tony Banta in the sitcom the cab And this role earned him a Golden Globe Award nomination for “Best Supporting Actor – Series, Miniseries or Television Film”.
- For his own work Tony Danza ShowHe won the People’s Choice Award for “Favorite Male Actor in a Television Series”.
- As a professional boxer, he has fought in Brooklyn, New York City, Long Island, Nanuet, White Plains, and Phoenix.
- With his son Mark, Tony Danza co-authored a cookbook titled Don’t Fill Up on Antipasto: Tony Danza’s Father-Son Cookbook in 2008.
Featured image by DWNews Recent Celebrity Gallery / flickr /CC BY 2.0