|Valerie Wegman Quick Info|
|height||5 feet 10 inches|
|Date of birth||22 November 1989|
Valerie Wegman is a Filipino actress, TV host, fashion model and former beauty pageant contestant who was crowned Miss World Philippines 2014, fourth edition of Miss World PhilippinesA beauty pageant in the Philippines that selects the country’s representatives miss World The event, one of the ‘Big Four’ (Miss World, Miss Universe, Miss International and Miss Earth) international beauty pageants. Later that year, she represented the Philippines. miss World The 2014 pageant was held in London. There, she finished as a ‘Top 25’ semifinalist. She first came into limelight in 2008, when she completed the seventh standard Pinoy Big Brother: Teen Edition PlusSecond teen season (and sixth season overall) pinoy big brotherPhilippine version of globally popular elder brother Reality game show franchise. She later became a household name for her work as a co-host in the Philippines eat Bulaga! (2013–2014), the country’s longest running nontime variety TV show.
name at birth
Valerie Clasio Wegman
Wiesbaden, Darmstadt, Hesse, Germany
She divides her time between –
- Manila, Philippines
- Frankfurt, Darmstadt, Hesse, Germany
- Copenhagen, Denmark
- New York, New York City, United States
Valerie graduated from Werner-von-Siemens Realschule in Wiesbaden.
Actress, TV host, fashion model, former beauty pageant contestant
- father – Luther Erich Wegmann (Chef) (deceased)
- Mother – Lilia Clasio (kitchen assistant)
She is represented by MSA Models, Model Management Agency, New York, New York City, United States.
5 feet 10 inches or 178 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
lover / spouse
Valerie has dated –
- body pullido (2017-Present) – Valerie got engaged to her businessman-lawyer boyfriend Bodi Pulido in May 2017.
Caste / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Asian and White)
She is of Filipino descent on her mother’s side and of German and Danish descent on her father’s side.
- slim frame
- center parted, shoulder length, straight hair
- radiant face
- charming smile
Facts of Valerie Wegman
- Valerie’s Participation Pinoy Big Brother: Teen Edition Plus 2008 opened the door for them to take advantage of the many opportunities in the Filipino entertainment industry. She appeared in various TV programs ABS-CBN (Alto Broadcasting System – Chronicle Broadcasting Network), a major Philippine commercial broadcasting network.
- She was also approached by several Manila-based modeling agencies for assignments including TV commercials, magazine photoshoots and runway fashion modelling.
- Having gained much fame for his work as a co-host of the TV show eat Bulaga! (2013–2014), she took a break from the entertainment industry to focus on preparing for her participation Miss World Philippines 2014 beauty pageant and onwards miss World 2014 pageant.
- She is also well recognized for her portrayal of the characters Natasha Thorpe / Enigma in the 2013 weekly Philippine television drama KidLat, and Miss Amy in Variety TV Show Anyo Ng Pag-Ibig: Eat Bulaga Lenten Drama Special (2014).
- He made a cameo appearance in the 2008 Filipino comedy romance film titled a very special love and was a member of the supporting cast in the 2013 Filipino action-horror comedy film, titled ang huling henya,
- that co-owner balmManila’s first German-Turkish restaurant.
- Her hobbies/interests include dancing and listening to hip-hop music.
Featured image by Valerie Wegman/Instagram