|zoya afroz quick info|
|height||5 feet 7 inches|
|Date of birth||January 10, 1994|
Zoya Afrozi is an Indian actress, model, and beauty pageant contestant, known for working in films such as We are together (1999), Value (1999), do not say anything (2003), Expose (2014), Sweety Weds NRI (2017), and junk: coin (2021). He has also been featured in TV series such as blank paper (nineteen ninety eight), Hail to mother goddess (2000), and son parrick (2004), as a child artist. In 2021, he . won the title Miss India International competing on Glamanand Supermodel Indiaa national beauty pageant that annually selects delegates to compete Miss InternationalOne of the ‘Big Four’ (miss World, miss universe, Miss InternationalAnd miss earth) major international beauty pageants. At the event, she also won 3 sub-titles – ‘Best in Evening Gown’, ‘Miss Glamorous Eyes’ and ‘Top Model’. The overall title had qualified him to represent India. Miss International The 2022 beauty pageant will be held in Japan in December 2022.
name at birth
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Zoya attended RN Shah International School In Juhu, Mumbai.
After graduating high school, she joined Mithibai College of Arts, Chauhan Institute of Science and Amritben Jeevanlal College of Commerce and Economicsa college affiliated with Mumbai University, a collegiate, public and state-owned university in Mumbai. From there he a. had graduated with B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce) Degree.
actress, model, beauty pageant
- father — Shadab Afrozi
- Mother – Saleha Afrozi
- siblings – Jaf Khan (Brother)
5 feet 7 inches or 170 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Caste / Ethnicity
- slim frame
- middle parted, long, thick, straight hair
- friendly smile
- radiant face
Zoya has been featured in print/TV commercials for –
- Whirlpool Corporation
- Shoppers Stop (an Indian department store chain)
- New York Life Insurance Company
- Asian Paints
- LG Corporation
- Maruti Suzuki DZire (a subcompact sedan made for the Indian market)
- Century Plyboard
- coco cola
zoya afroz facts
- She started working in Indian films, TV series and TV commercials from the age of only 3. This was noticed by talent agents while she was competing in a talent search competition. search who was sponsored oozeAn Indian soft drink concentrated brand that is highly popular with kids and claims about 80% market share in the soft drink concentrated segment in India.
- At 18, she won Femina Miss Indore 2013 beauty pageant that gave her a direct entry as a contestant Femina Miss India 2013 beauty pageant. He was crowned second runner-up there.
- Zoya was initially considered to represent India Miss International event of 2013 by Miss India Organization, However, after the inaugural edition of Miss Diva Gurleen Grewal, who was held in Mumbai in September 2013, was selected as the first runner-up of the edition Miss India International 2013. Guerlain then earned the opportunity to participate in Miss International 2013 event.
- She was featured in the March and June pages of the 2020 edition kingfisher calendara calendar published by United Breweries Group (an Indian conglomerate whose core business includes beverages and investments in various sectors) annually since 2003. The calendar features models in swimsuits and is often considered the most prestigious modeling assignment in the country.
- In August 2021, he was appointed as a member of the advisory board of Faculty of Fashion and Designa department of sergeant (Shri Guru Gobind Singh Trishatabdi) universityA private university located in Gurugram, Haryana, India.
- Her hobbies/interests include swimming and reading.
Featured image by Zoya Afroz / Instagram